What is Breathing Space?
A place where campers can drop in, relax and do quiet activities to get away from the noise and
bustle of the camp or fulfil their spiritual or religious needs.
It has 3 main areas:
- for young people to engage in independent quiet activities or sit and relax quietly
- to think about your beliefs and talk with our Interfaith team
- for Interfaith and mindfulness activities
- for adults to take time out during the day and engage in quiet activities
- to attend services for your faith
- to visit our Interfaith prayer area for personal reflection
- for young people to engage in supported quiet activities or sit and relax
- with quiet rooms to sit if it all gets a bit much
- to discuss any worries, issues or concerns in a secure, confidential
- environment with access to support networks